2012年5月25日 星期五

Lucky girl

I always think I am a lucky girl. I meet many ppl who really treat me nice. Though I may meet some assholes before, they treat me nice as well...ha. I guess that's because I treat ppl nice. Sometimes, I even believe I treat them too nice. However, I still like to treat ppl nice. I think it depends on your attitude. You view things on bright side, and you can get some positive feedback then, I won't say all of them are positive.

One of my friends told me that he likes my attitude. "what's attitude?" I asked. He said that I am always happy, at least look happy.....really?! Honestly, I don't think I always feel happy. So many things need to be done. Living in Toronto isn't an easy job. My goal isn't to make myself happy here. However, I try hard to make myself become better and better. I love to deal with challenge, and want to learn from it. From this perspective, yes, I am lucky, because I have so many things to learn everyday. I never feel boring. I may sometimes feel a bit lonely, but I have my company now.

 I am a lucky girl.

沒有留言: